Cosmetics with microencapsulated vitamins blew up beauty industry in 2015. Since then, it is at the peak of popularity all over the world. In this article, we will tell you in detail about this trendy line of cosmetics.
Uniqueness of encapsulation elements
Why capsules? Encapsulation does not allow the components to decompose, and also effectively retains useful properties for a long time. Not surprisingly, microencapsulated cosmetics have become a promising direction in the market!
A few years have passed, but technology has not experienced widespread use. Even now, the market can offer only a few products with encapsulated type of ingredients. We must say that the technology is absolutely not displayed in the products composition.
Microcapsules. Their role in cosmetics.
In simple terms, microcapsules are microscopic packages in which useful elements are concentrated. Among the main advantages are:
- 1. Components are not oxidized, so cosmetics retain healing properties longer.
- 2. Due to active substances, components are delivered to a certain depth of skin.
- 3. Influence on the skin is carried out for a long time.
You should know that from Latin, the capsule is translated as a box. Thus, the microcapsule is a kind of container for the most efficient storage of cosmetic ingredients.
Effects of microcapsules on the skin
In order, fully appreciate the mechanism of impact let us consider the basic principle of work:
- • The product is applied on the skin.
- • Epidermis immediately attracts microcapsules. The fact is that they have a positive pole, and the skin itself has a negative, since it contains a lot of keratin.
- • Capsules penetration into the deep layers of skin implies the complete dissolution of the walls of the "containers". This is due to heat, as well as special enzymes that are secreted by skin integuments.
- • As a result, the curative substances are released and reach the goal of influence at a certain depth.
- • As a result, bioavailability and effective impact are achieved.
From all of the above, it can be concluded that microencapsulated cosmetics affect the skin better than conventional products.
Some precise information
According to experts, the minimum size of cosmetic capsule is 1 micro millimeter. The maximum value is 7 mm. In addition to microcapsules, there are also nano capsules. They are even smaller in size, but the effectiveness does not suffer from this. Even in turn: they put different peptides, vitamins and antioxidants.
Encapsulation means placing the active ingredients directly in the capsule walls. In turn, they are made from:
- • Bee wax.
- • Gelatin.
- • Chitosan.
- • Glucose.
- • Soy or wheat proteins.
Creation of microcapsules guarantees not only the reliable delivery of elements into the deep layers of the epidermis, but also properties preservation of the preparation for a long time. To create such cosmetics, specialists resort to the following methods:
- 1. Physical. Imply the formation of the walls of the capsule by mechanical methods.
- 2. Chemical. Used to convert necessary elements into a biofilm with a sufficiently strong crystal mesh.
- 3. The physico-chemical method is universal, since it implies totality of the above-described techniques.
PLC Company will help you to create a line of Israeli cosmetics based on microencapsulated vitamins under a personal brand. Create only quality products!